Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just starting out...


I was excited when I read my cousin's blog. It seemed so easy to keep track of everyone and show what is going on with us. I am not very good at keeping up with my journal so hopefully I can keep up the blog. Craig, Grover, and I have been in the new house for a couple of months now. We love the way it turned out. I will say, it is not easier to keep a new house clean. Yes, it is summer, but I still hate to clean. We have finally finished getting the rooms done, we still don't know what we are going to do the office. It doesn't function and we have stuff everywhere. Grover loves running up and down the steps to the basement, today was the first day that he actually went down and explored without one of us going along. Hopefully soon I will take some pictures of the inside of the house to put on the blog. Bye for now, Sarah

No comments: