Sunday, August 17, 2008

Aug. 17

Just finishing up our trip to Johnstown. Brett and Bill just got an XBox 360 so needless to say I am a video game widow here as well as at home. Last night we went to Scott (Craig's brother) and Nicole's wedding. It was very pretty and we wish them all the best. I love going anywhere with my husband that he has to get dressed up and dance with me, two of his least favorite things! We had to leave Grover at home this time. I was very sad, I cried the whole way to Greencastle. Dad and Rachel were our babysitters, Dad had to sleep at our house because Grover couldn't sleep at their house. He misses us, so sad, I miss him. I have to go for an MRI this week because some of my levels from my pituitary gland were high, please keep us in your prayers, you all know how much I love needles. Hopefully, if all goes well, we will start our fertility pills soon after and the pills to counteract the PCOS. Caity is worried. She watched Discovery Health the other day and one of the shows said that couples on fertility drugs are more likely to have multiples, she said she doesn't think that we are ready for more than one baby. I asked her if she would help me, she said she would come stay at the house and help with everything except changing diapers.

No comments: